Monday, March 19, 2012

Disney time!

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do during my DCP, and I have it narrowed down to these:
1. Vacation Planning: This is my dream! I know basically everything there is to know about Disney World, and I am always helping plan my friends and family's vacations. Being a VP at Disney has it's perks: Air Conditioning, Sitting all day, and being able to trade points for cool stuff like movie tickets and gift cards! This is also, from what i've heard, the hardest role to get.

2. Costuming: This is another field I am extremely interested in! I love costuming, and I would definitely be in fashion design if I had any ounce of drawing ability in my body! I would love to be able to give all the cast members their costumes! For me, I would pray that I would get the location that the characters are at!

3. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Host: I love doing makeup and hair and I love helping little girls pick out their dress-up clothes, so this, for me, seems like another great fit for me!

4.Concierge: I feel like, for me, I really love helping people with any questions they may have, and so this seems like another good fit for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment