Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Update

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's half way through June already! I haven't been too busy, but I have had a lot of things happening recently! Let's start back where my last post ended! The rest of March was pretty uneventful! Here's the highlights:
-I bought a flute shirt, and I'm kinda in love with it :)
-I spent my day's off with my best friends, and I had the best last two months of school I could ever have!
-I took my math placement test, and I was one point shy of moving up to the next class, so I'm probably going to have to take the test again in the fall.
-I complained that I pay a shit ton of money to live in a dorm and they don't even give us Wi-Fi....it's ridiculous! We still have to use ethernet cords!
-My parents came to visit me and they took me out to lunch and then to Target!
-Finally signed up for classes for the fall! I didn't get any music classes :( Which pissed me off....but I'm dealing with it now...
1. Art Appreciation (Online)
2. Math
3. Symphonic Band
4. Intro to Philosophy (Online)
5. Intro to Gender and Sexuality
-I moved out of my dorm April 30th, and I miss it so insanely much! I hate living at home....
-I am still looking for a job :( On the upside I have two interviews this week! One at ImageSun Tanning Salon right across the street from my subdivision and then at Bed Bath and Beyond as a Bridal Consultant! I am beyond excited!
-I finally started buying stuff for my dorm! I made some money at my garage sale last weekend, and so yesterday I went out and spent it all on stuff for my dorm! I will make a new post with pictures today!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am new to your blog/vlog but really enjoy them! Question- since you signed up for fall classes does that mean you won't be doing the Disney program this fall? Whatever happened with that? I had my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks! I didn't end up applying for this fall because my classes ended up getting in the way. I'm applying for the program in January for the Fall 2013 Advantage program! I'll finally be in a spot where I can take some time off of school to do the program! So don't worry, I'm still doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, gotcha! Sorry you have to wait another year but I am sure it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete